• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
•Able to learn the business operating systems. Able to learn to use measuring instruments.
•Good manual dexterity, able to sit or stand for 8-hour shift.
•Able to lift/push/pull up to 35 lbs.
•Quality and Safety conscious.
•Able to accurately produce parts by operating all manual work benches and all semi-automated assembly machines to achieve a minimum productivity rate of 8.
• Perform set up activities, if trained and as required, on all manual work benches and semi-automated assembly machines.
• Perform quality checks, audits and inspections to ensure products are defect free. Follow established process and procedures to achieve 0 quality defects.
• Enter data into the business software as required to complete the assembly job. As required, use the core system to perform Quantum checks, confirmations, order materials and submit a maintenance request in Frontline.
• Follow standard work procedures before, during and at the end of the shift as defined by the department guidelines. (5S)