The Program Assistant will be supporting a variety of SI’s programs with clients, such as USAID, the US Department of State, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC). The Program Assistant will report to a Senior Program Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative and logistical support to project teams, including consulting agreements, invoice processing, arranging travel, hotels, visas, and insurances for travelling team members (once travel resumes post-pandemic).
- Orient consultant team members to procedures for working with SI.
- Facilitate communication/collaboration between SI project managers and consultants.
- Organize and schedule training events associated with various SI contracts.
- Under the supervision of a project manager, draft and edit documents and reports.
- Under supervision of a project manager, monitor program budgets and reconcile expenditures.
- Under supervision of a project manager, provide technical support such as analyzing qualitative data, conducting desk research, or drafting deliverables.
- As able, in a project manager’s absence, serve as an acting project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, or related subject.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of PC-based word processing, Excel, communication, and desktop publishing applications.
- Experience or coursework in research methods and data analysis.
- Familiarity with quantitative or qualitative analysis software.
- Data visualization experience.
- Coursework in international development.
- Work or study experience abroad.
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.