Senior Data Analyst
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity where you can combine your design & leadership skills with your passion to apply Robotics to medicine and healthcare, then this is the position for you. You will be leading a very talented team that is highly motivated and passionate about our vision which simply is “Life Unlimited”. The position is in Pittsburgh, PA, which is rapidly becoming the premier location for Robotics and Digital Health. You will take great pride in seeing the impact of everything you are involved in developing, having a tremendous impact on lives of patients and clinicians.
Your primary responsibility is designing and bringing to life best-in-class tools and analysis for our nascent data platform. In this role, you will be at the center of our technical roadmap and routinely engaging with peers throughout the enterprise. You will be a senior member of a highly motivated and talented team that may be geographically distributed to execute on this vision.
- Work with enterprise-wide teams to define, design and deploy data ingestion pipelines.
- Collaborate with digital assets architect to design the data architecture for storage, governance and use of enterprise-wide data.
- Lead the effort to design and develop tools to analyze and visualize an ever-growing variety and volume of data.
- Collaborate with the leads of other software and functional groups to maximize the potential of our combined data.
- Set standards for design, review, unit-testing and quality of analytic tools.
- Ensure cybersecurity and HIPAA requirements are met.
- Ensure quality system and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Aggregate and perform analysis on data based on requests from product or research teams.
- Integrate data from multiple sources, ensure data accuracy and integrity, and update data within a controlled process.
Education: Master’s in data science or related field
- 4+ Use of machine learning tools in a commercial setting
- Experience in AI.
- Passionate about modeling excellence in the discipline of data analysis and setting the stage for the team to model same.
- Experience in design and implementation of data analysis systems.
- Experience in design and implementation of data management systems.
- Works very well in a collaborative, fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment, and thrives under pressure.
- Is able to work very well with geographically distributed teams and can work with teams from a very diverse background.
- Has a healthy risk taking appetite and shows the courage to fail early and cheaply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in language and libraries suited to ML exploration, e.g. Python, NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn
- Expertise in a statistical language, e.g. R
- Expertise in data visualization tools, Matplotlib, et al
- Demonstrated ability and desire to present data findings crisply and clearly for a wide audience
- Competent with SQL
- Competent with NoSQL technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps tools
- Familiarity with ELK stack/Beats or similar
- Experience with FDA-regulated medical devices.
Travel <10% (All travel is limited per company COVID travel policy)