Full time, salaried position with benefits.
Who we are:
Smathers and Branson is a Washington, DC based needlepoint belt and accessories company. Started by two Bowdoin graduates (Peter Smathers Carter ’04 and Austin Branson ’04), Smathers and Branson has been growing since its launch in 2004. We now offer a full line of needlepoint accessories including licensed products for over 130 of the nations top colleges and universities, as well as products for the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA. We are seeking highly motivated, well rounded individuals to add to our team. During the training program, all new hires learn the business from the ground up and are involved with many different aspects of the company including customer service, sales, account management, shipping and receiving, and inventory management.
For additional information about us: https://smathersandbranson.com/content/our-story
- Customer service
- Account management
- Customer retention / sales
- Retail / Wholesale order processing
- Shipping / Receiving
- Inventory management
- Warehouse Organization
- Order picking
- Boutique Shows
Above are some general areas of the business that you will be responsible for on a daily basis. However, there are other areas of the company that we will have you involved in. We believe in a team based approach that allows our employees to share responsibility and manage the constantly changing needs of our daily routines. We encourage everyone in the company to be proactive in looking for other areas to contribute and defining their role as they become familiar and interested in more specific parts of our company.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Basic understanding of Windows OS
- Proficient with MS Office
- Flexibility of hours & assigned tasks
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team-based environment
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn
How to Apply:
If interested or you would like more information, please email resumes to: Jobs@smathersandbranson.com or apply through Handshake.
Applicants should address cover letters to: Peter Carter