SimplePart’s design team works with clients and stakeholders to create beautiful designs, intuitive interfaces, and engaging marketing material for our dealer clients (B2B), end consumers (B2C), and the SimplePart brand itself. We’ve got a ton of work. Two and a half tons of work to be exact, so we are in need of a Junior Designer to help us tackle this work and add another bright, creative mind to the team.
You’ll be working closely with the marketing team and the rest of the design team, producing collateral in multiple mediums to market our services to prospective clients, work and communicate with existing clients, generate new revenue, and help sell the SimplePart brand internally and externally. Your day to day will include designing and managing email communications, print materials, presentations, video production, and more. No ruts here; every day will be different and there will be ample opportunity to learn, grow, take on responsibilities, and pave your own way.
To be the perfect fit, you’ll need to have a clean eye for design, exceptional attention to detail, as well as be eager to learn about our platform, place in the industry, and how the work we’re doing helps evolve it. If all of this sounds like you, then you’ll be a great fit for our team.
- 1-2 years of web, graphic, production, or similar design experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects/Premiere) or similar design tools.
- A portfolio of real-world design projects demonstrating a careful thought process and a good eye for design.
QUALITIES OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Curious, open-minded, always willing to learn.
- Works well within and between teams, on multiple projects at a time.
- Not afraid to think outside the box and propose new solutions to old problems, while still adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a very high-pressure, fast paced environment with changing priorities, with the ability to adapt to new processes as they’re implemented.
- Desire to find your own work, take on responsibilities, carve your own path.
- Experience with Mailchimp, Pardot, or similar marketing platforms is ideal, but not required.
- Knowledge of prototyping in Sketch/InVision is great, but not required.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus, but not required.
- An appreciation for cars, motorcycles, and automotive culture is not required, but will help you feel at home.
SimplePart is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture and a dog-friendly office in the heart of Downtown Atlanta.
READY? HERE’S WHAT WE’LL NEED:
- A cover letter that represents you, your experience and why you’d be a perfect fit for SimplePart. In the letter, include an example of a website whose design you admire.
- Your resume.
- Your portfolio of real-world design projects demonstrating a thorough, careful thought process.