- Use our CMS to configure and customize our dealer websites
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- eCommerce or Mobile design experience
- Knowledge of Cross-Browser compatibility issues and solutions
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Experience with responsive design and mobile development
- WCAG Awareness
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and culture
- Automotive or motorcycle dealership experience
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 3,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you’re all about.