Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people’s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
LOCATION: Orlando, FL, Miami, FL Atlanta, GA
We’re looking for a Distributor Stock Specialist to join our Field Sales Team in Southern Region. You’ll be responsible for managing the assigned customer base to increase stock sales in defined markets, and provide sales, technical assistance and training to distributors as well as agency personnel. This position will be responsible for directly interfacing with assigned distributors, executing sales plans incorporating counter and inside sales personnel to drive demand at the electrical distributors’ level. It is required to identify and coordinate training needs, drive product promotions, and provide problem resolution in order to optimize Cooper Lighting Solutions’ (CLS) stock sales.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Responsible for achieving stock sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or accounts. Take CLS programs and initiatives to our distributor partners and contractors to ensure our message is heard at the branch level. This individual will also be responsible for executing PartnerEdge, AD, and IMARK programs as per their defined customer base in the local market.
- Drive demand and stock sales through assigned electrical distributors with inventory management, local and national product promotions, and merchandising account management.
- Lead sales training initiative to increase product knowledge with channel inside and counter sales personnel. This initiative will also include key contractors in the market. Develop sound relationships at the individual contractor and assigned distributor level to drive demand.
- Provide pre- and post-order stock support and order management in coordination with the Commercial & Industrial District Sales Manager.
- Execute plans incorporating distributor counter and inside personnel, agency and Lighting sales teams; track progress to meet expected growth goals in all coordinated activities.
What you’ll need
- Bachelors degree
- High level of organization & multitasking skills and with to work independently
- Strong communications (written & verbal) skills
- Position is built to find new opportunities so must have “will to win” and closing abilities
- Travel – available up to 50% when travel restrictions are lifted
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world. We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.