The ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Aviation, and Security (IAS) business area is a leader in ISR and aviation, it is a leading prime manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for innovative, high-performance ISR and aviation systems. Its end-to-end Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities encompass design, integration, test, certification, ground/flight training and complete logistics support. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations – with an unrivaled record of on time and on (or under) budget deliveries. Learn more about IAS
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in an Engineering discipline and 2 or more years of relevant experience
- JIRA Administrator experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required
- Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Database administration
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation
- Maintaining customizations across versions of JIRA/Confluence
- Manage user permissions according to the needs of spaces and teams
- Design reports and templates to enable teams with better self-service for documentation and performance metrics
- An understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- An understanding of Elastic Container Service
- An understanding of AWS CodeArtifact, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required. Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- Demonstrated experience working with API’s
- Demonstrated experience in Unix and Linux environment
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Experience with ServiceNow administration (desired)
- Experience managing various development tools, testing tools and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer service
- Ability to generate Product Structures in Agile, EPDM and/or Windchill that are 100% compliant with all product line items that various Engineering and Operations groups require as part of a products total bill of materials
- This role will be responsible for maintaining all Software Engineering tools, permissions, installation/configuration, provisioning, operation, and maintenance, which includes, hardware, software and other related infrastructure.
- This individual will support all programs that utilize the tools suite and will provide technical support to enable continuing innovation of all software tools and systems. This individual will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and processes.
- The System Administrator will also serve as a technical advisor and the primary implementer for new requested capabilities and will provide recommendations on application upgrades and best practices.
- Ability to rapidly work with minimal supervision on projects involving both small and large Engineering, Operations, and Program Management teams.
- Must be able to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment with emphasis in rapid prototyping and fielding of capabilities
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC