Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure: Build and provide a complete programming package to the Project Manager. The package includes but is not limited to a Sequence of Operation, Virtual Points, pre-tested programming and onsite Functional Test for assigned projects
- We set up process to write all programs and virtual points after submittal is approved.
- We build functional test and flowcharting documents as required and use Zone and National standards as the basis for programming standards.
- Have you set-up virtual and/or physical test system to test all programming before release!
- Have you built functional test checkout sheets to be included in Specialist checkout books and standardize Point Database and Blaster database creation!
- We assist Graphics Designer to incorporate dynamic point information for all graphics design and validate customer accepted program by comparing original provided program to final.
- We evaluate differences and work with Specialists to improve site programming skills and minimize central programming rework and track programming time to establish baseline for future estimating standards.
- All programs must be tested prior to release so that solutions are 100% accurate.
- We review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Document with RFIs specification discrepancies and needed clarification and cost impact requested changes.
- Produce RFIs and resolve issues with job submittals prior to the job submittals being released to the Specialist.
- We provide onsite assistance with functional testing and participate as a member of the “Programming Community”and chip in and participate in regular conference calls to establish programming standards.
- We attend regularly scheduled Design and Programming meetings and provide pre-sale assistance for labor estimating.
- 3-5 years of successful experience programming HVAC control strategies is required with Electrical Engineers and Electronics Engineers
- Other Engineering Degree and Diploma considered based on experience
- Certified in PLC programming
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.