We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Revenue department at our rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia office.
As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to drive revenue goals for the overall business by filling the top of the mid-market sales funnel. You make the first impression a prospect has of Sidecar, so you will be setting the tone for how the entire sales process and overall Sidecar experience will go.
- 0-2 years of experience in a B2B client-facing or sales position
- Relevant internship, co-op, or post-grad experience accepted
WHO YOU ARE:
This is an entry-level position; the ideal candidate is looking to begin their career in Inside Sales within the Digital Marketing industry. You are:
- Looking to join a fast-paced inside sales team
- Coachable and have a competitive spirit
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Organized and have top-notch follow up skills
- A strong communicator – both verbal/on the phone and written
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Sales Development Representative on our Mid-Market Sales, you will:
- Lead introductory sales calls and assisting Account Executives by scheduling meetings/presentations for mid-market and SMB prospects
- Leverage multiple outreach methods (cold call, email, social media) to engage and build out the top of the sales funnel
- Proactively target and qualify potential clients
- Qualify inbound leads based on criteria and manage the inbound lead process
- Work your way through the hierarchy of e-commerce businesses, pitching mid-level and senior executives
- Serve as an expert on Sidecar, educating prospects on the value of Sidecar technology and developing them into sales-ready opportunities
- Maintain and track all prospective account updates and progress through Salesforce
…..If you reached this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Sidecar’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes!
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Company 401(k) plan
- Paid parental leave
- Generous time off (20 vacation days, 5 sick days, 18 company holidays)
- Flexible schedule
- Choice of device: Mac or Windows + additional tech accessories (ex: mouse, laptop, monitor, etc.)
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Discounted gym membership
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency for e-commerce retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov’s, to name a few. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborate with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with employees stemming from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. As a business, we value the enrichment that diversity brings to our organization and are committed to a culture that creates a sense of inclusion and belonging. We welcome new perspectives and affirm that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.