The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute marketing campaigns for In App Engagement.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including social media, paid ads, offline, BD, design and operations.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills and ability to be creative operationally and strategically
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing related field
- Minimum 2-3 years experienced in content marketing / social media marketing
- Excellent command of English.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of local market and online media trend
- Keen sense of creatives
- Experience with copywriting and content generation
- Strong project management and executional abilities.
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
– Virtual interviews will be conducted in place of physical interviews for applicants outside of Philippines.
– Remuneration: competitive, meets national minimum wage legislation
– Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices