The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
- Analyze various processes for Listings and Content Management team
- Suggest changes and improvement in the process that would improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Coordinate with regional product teams for deployment of solutions
- Liaison with Local Line leads to implement process changes on ground
- Monitor improvement and performances of suggested changes, suggest further modifications wherever required
- Generate reports and analyse data for productivity and other process related metrics
- Set up visual management boards and monitor its functionality across teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics or Operations research related course
- 3-5 years of work experience preferably in consulting/project management or in operations improvement or similar fields
- Able to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in stakeholder management
– Virtual interviews will be conducted in place of physical interviews for applicants outside of Philippines.
– Remuneration: competitive, meets national minimum wage legislation
– Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices