Our Jr. Account Support Coordinators are the lifeblood of ShipMonk, combining account management and customer service skills with a dab of ingenuity. They play a critical role in creating a stress-free process and generating Happiness for our Merchants.
It is an entry-level role where you will learn the ShipMonk way of how we best serve our Merchant Accounts while juggling phone, chat, and emails. To note, this is an unscripted role where you have to think on your feet.
If you are passionate about serving customers, results-driven, and interested in working for a fast-paced, rapidly growing brand, then this ShipMonk position may be an ideal fit for you.
- Manage queue of incoming merchant contacts (phone, chat, and email) and tickets on a daily basis
- Assist merchants to facilitate timely issue resolution
- Provide world-class customer service to our merchants to help cultivate long term relationships
- 1-3 years of Customer Service or Customer Support experience
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to solve and de-escalate issues
- Attention to Detail – Thorough, organized, active and productive
Perks of ShipMonker
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits available after 90 days (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness program (onsite gym, healthy snacks, etc.)
- Fun work environment (trampoline, ping pong table & games, monthly gathering)
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Referral Bonus Program
ShipMonk is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.