This position is responsible for supporting a variety of HR functions with an emphasis on recruitment, compensation, and HRIS. Is directly involved in day-to-day recruitment, AAP oversight and the development and analysis of workforce metrics to produce business solutions and champion a data-driven HR culture focused on improvement and automation. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applications out of the geographic region for this position will not be considered.
- Two (2) years of current work experience related to HR with an emphasis on Recruiting, Compensation, and/or HRIS in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an HR, Business, or STEM relevant field. In lieu of degree, four (4) years of recent experience relevant to HR.
- Experience with process improvement and/or business analysis to provide business solutions.
- Working knowledge of employment laws, guidelines and other applicable local, state and federal laws
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different level stakeholders to drive HR and Business initiatives.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (if statements, nested formulas, vlookups, countif, pivot tables).
- Advanced English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and be detail oriented
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Ability to read, analyze, evaluate and summarize technical information or statistical data.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, multitask and possess strong initiative
- Ability to think logically, establish and follow procedures, instructions and make sound decisions
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within established systems and procedures
- Ability to work extended hours, holidays, and/or weekends as needed
- Current HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP)
- Prior experience developing metrics and dashboards to support business goals.
- Prior experience of working with companies with an established Affirmative Action Plan
- Bilingual in Spanish.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to the Human Resource functions assigned, to include recruitment, compensation, and HRIS.
- Perform full cycle recruitment from vacancy approval through placement.
- Conduct market pricing, perform equity analysis, and make recommendation on pay ranges.
- Develop job descriptions and conduct job analyses, and exemption classification testing.
- Assist in the administration of annual merit increases or bonus cycles.
- Assist with research, compilation, analysis, and evaluation of general and statistical information regarding selection procedures, recruitment methods, equal employment, classification, compensation, benefits administration and other personnel practices and procedures.
- Prepare a variety of reports; collect data, research topics, and make recommendations based on studies regarding personnel policies and procedures, labor costs, and employee productivity trends.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Responsible for reviewing and tracking employee metrics such as turnover, complaints, discipline, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of potential HRIS, including administration and troubleshooting post-implementation.
· Stay abreast of and changes in applicable employment laws
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing, organizing information, resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues.
- Perform administrative duties such as review of documents, filing, redaction of memos, etc.
- Perform audits of recruitment files and maintain accurate records for AAP reporting purposes.
- Monitors employment practices to identify and proactively rectify adverse impact
- Revise, update and maintain policy and procedure manuals.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- The employee is regularly required to use their hands and fingers
- The employee frequently is required to talk and/or hear
- The employee is continuously required to sit
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Report safety hazards
- Immediately report incidents involving injury, illness, or property damage
- Wear protective PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as instructed or necessary
- Comply with all company safety policies, procedures, and rules
- Refuse any unsafe task or operation
- Participate in safety meetings and training
- Be constantly aware of their personal safety and that of their coworkers
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED:
Receives direct supervision from the Assistant Manager of HR Systems & Compensation. Does not exercise supervision over any other position.
- Indoors office – Exposed to controlled temperature and office environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.