Sanmina Corporation PART lab is looking for a lab technician to work on our PCB and PCBA products. You will work on various tests to help our internal and external customers on process development, product qual, and failed products.
· Perform thermal TMA, DSC, and TGA analysis, elongation and tensile tests, and other tests per IPC test methods
· Assist engineers with PCB/PCBA sample preparation (cutting, cross sectioning, imaging, dye/pry etc.) for failure analysis, and requested board sectioning from customers. You must be a person who pays attention to details in a fast paces environment.
· Basic troubleshooting of board open/short , and thermal imaging
· Able to operate SEM/EDX is plus. Lab maintenance, other lab assignments
· 2~3 years experience in FA lab
· 2 year degree requested , chemical/chemistry/materials science preferred. willing to consider combination of education and experience
· Familiar with PCB and PCBA products