San Francisco Opera is seeking an innovative artistic administrator for the role of ARTISTIC OPERATIONS COORDINATOR. The role will assist the Company’s Artistic Department in all operations management, including database management, expense and financial processing, contracting and personnel management. The role will assist the Artistic Planning Manager in all day-to-day operations management along with digital transformation efforts and special projects within the Artistic areas of the company.
- Administer Artistic-Music-Production Database systems (Quickbase), including day-to-day maintenance and debugging and leads design, build, and testing of new functionality and features.
- Assists with digital transformation efforts for Artistic-Music-Production including research, implementation and developing and leading onboarding and user training and designing and updating documentation for Company members.
- Initiates all Artist contracting functions, including collecting and inputting terms and data via Artistic Database, generating documentation including side letters and addenda, shepherding reviews and approvals, and issuing and tracking all contracts and enclosures, including necessary follow-up and responding to queries.
- Prepares and issues regular reporting and updates for Artistic-Music-Production teams, including contract status reports, and notifications.
- Gathers, inputs and maintains Artistic Database data, including season and repertoire planning, casting, personnel information, and rate and fee paradigms as set by associated collective bargaining agreements.
- Creates and updates all Principal Artist fee Abstracts and payroll documentation and liaise with the Finance Department to set Artist payment schedules.
- Liaise with AGMA on all Principal Artist paperwork and administer benefit submissions and payments for Principal Artists with AGMA’s Health and Retirement Fund
- Liases with and prepares reporting for Artists related to fees and payments, including fee breakdowns.
- Tracks and issues Principal Artist overtime, per diem, penalty payments, and media fees.
- Tracks all departmental expenses and maintain financial documentation for budget manager.
- Assists with all media rights acquisition activity related to Principal Artists, including tracking and reporting.
- Process departmental expense reports and fee requests, as assigned.
- Maintain and manage Company audition database, liaising with the Artistic Assistant, as required.
- Tracks all cross-departmental Artist requests and attends and staff events, as assigned.
- Create and maintain Artistic and Music Planning documentation, including casting sheets and out-season-planning.
- Provides administrative support for collective bargaining sessions, as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Please see online listing at www.sfopera.com/about-us/employment/ for full details and requirements.