Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth, team-oriented consulting company? RSI is the place for you!
- Growth-oriented organization that focuses on developing and implementing solutions for government agencies with a focus on tax compliance
- Successfully working virtually from home offices across the United States until we can work alongside clients in the future
- Close-knit team environment with a focus on Customer Commitment, Caring About People, Responsibility, Integrity, and Innovation
- Benefits package that includes:
We are hiring Associate Consultants to join our team of IT professionals working directly with our clients designing, installing, and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products. Our teams consist of:
- Testing Analysts
- Business Rules Developers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Reports Developers
- Correspondence Developers
- Interface Developers
Our Associate Consultants may use their developing skills in several areas including SQL, .NET, C#, SSIS, SSRS, Enterprise-wide applications, Database, Network Support, and Cloud Infrastructure Design to work with our clients on their successful implementation projects.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Degree in MIS, IST, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Immediate authorization to work in the US
- Relevant work experience and/or internships in the areas of Information Technology
- Professional business demeanor with a customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) concepts and SQL, and standard object-oriented development techniques (OOD)
- Willingness to travel or relocate once it is safe to do so
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing an application, submitting your resume, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Lisl Lowe, Recruiting Manager, 781-709-5119, LLowe@rsimail.com.
*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***