Work-From-Home Medical Scribe
Want to earn money and gain healthcare experience all from the comfort of your own home? Apply today and start training as soon as next week!
The Company: Robin Healthcare was founded in 2017 with a mission to transform our healthcare system from its very core — the doctor-patient encounter. We marry medical scribing with cutting-edge technology to produce the highest quality medical notes for our physicians, so they can focus their attention on patients, not paperwork. With Robin’s HIPAA compliant service, physicians are able to give patients their undivided attention, improving patient outcomes while you learn how real care is provided.
-Inclusive and supportive workplace culture
- Optional yoga breaks on Wednesdays to breathe and reset
-Ample opportunity to advance
- Over 37% of our Core Leadership Team were previously Robin scribes
- Eligible to apply for a Chief Scribe position after only 3 months
-50% of scribes pursuing graduate school go on to matriculate after 1-year of scribe experience at Robin
What makes Robin different from other scribing companies?
- Gain a greater diversity of experience by working in a variety of specialties and subspecialties (Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, ENT, Urology)
- Eligible for 5 pay increases within your first year of employment (the first at 30 days of employment and then every quarter thereafter)
- Stay safe and comfortable as you work from home on our company-provided equipment with dual monitors (at no cost to you)
- Stand out in professional school applications by learning medical coding skills through our comprehensive training program
- Fastest employment in the industry with an 8 day training program and sign-on bonus at the start of employment
- Work in our state-of-the-art application made specifically for Robin scribes
The Position: We’re looking for healthcare professional-hopefuls who want to gain diverse experience in the medical field. Scribes must be available to work full-time (at least 35 hours M-F), have a private space to work from to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information, and live/work in any of the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Other Benefits Include
- Healthcare coverage for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Monthly seminars from current doctors, physician assistants, residents, and medical students who answer questions about their careers in healthcare
- Eligibility for a letter of recommendation for professional school written by our Chief Medical Officer at 1 year of employment
- Annual retention bonuses of $300 at each yearly anniversary of employment