We are committed to finding the right people to join our team – people who are driven to solve complex problems and committed to a strong team environment. In this position, you will work with senior engineers to develop solutions for multidisciplinary dam, reservoir, and levee projects. You will have the opportunity to gain expertise in the challenging and desirable field of dam engineering under the direction of highly-qualified, senior geotechnical and geological engineers.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical emphasis and EIT.
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- Geotechnical emphasis will require working knowledge of slope stability and seepage modeling programs (Geostudio, etc.).
- Must have geotechnical coursework experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with AutoCAD or Civil3D.
Work will include field explorations, various geotechnical calculations including: static and dynamic stability analyses, steady state and transient seepage analyses, deformation analysis, and evaluation of field and laboratory test data. Other duties include preparation of design drawings, specifications, and reports for heavy civil projects and quantity estimating and construction monitoring. Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed.