As a Territory Manager at Reynolds American, Inc., you’ll have the chance to be our brand ambassador for a company that’s transforming its industry. On our Trade Marketing team, you’ll bring an entrepreneurial mindset, discovering solutions to offer new value for adult tobacco consumers. Throughout your time as a Territory Manager, we’ll be there to help you grow into a leader, with extensive training and opportunities to take on bigger responsibilities in Sales. We promote movement to new territories located all throughout the United States. So if you’re mobile and willing to relocate while advancing your career, you can really thrive.
- Manage your territory through effective relationships across a diverse base of retailers.
- Sell and execute national and local brand-building marketing programs.
- Achieve assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand-building measures.
- Participate in relationship marketing through consumer engagements.
- Actively promote the marketing mix to retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s college degree or Associate´s degree.
- A valid driver’s license.