Who We Are
ReStockit, founded in 2004, is an online pure-play B2B seller of a broad assortment of Essential Business Products including Office Supplies, Office Furniture, Cleaning Products, Food Service/Breakroom Products and Industrial Supplies, targeted to the SMB (Small-Medium Business) Market. Working with numerous distributors, redistributors, and manufacturers, the company provides an assortment of over 100,000 products on Restockit.com. We’re focused on helping businesses operate more efficiently and effectively, so they can serve their customers better. Based in Plantation Florida, we’re dedicated to providing an exceptional e-commerce shopping experience and having the right products our customers need, with fast delivery, and supported by a knowledgeable customer service and direct sales team.
Who We Are Looking For
The individual we seek is a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative who will join our growing Direct Sales organization. In this role, you will lead the initial outreach to first-time buyers acquired on ReStockit.com, who have already made the decision to buy from us. You’ll be responsible for positively on-boarding these new accounts, profiling their businesses, identifying their business supply purchasing requirements, presenting the ReStockIt business proposition, and setting follow up appointments for our Inside Sales Account Managers. You’ll also take inbound calls from prospective customers who have yet to order from ReStockIt.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop initial on-boarding relationship using a variety of touchpoints including calls, emails, social media in combination with targeted offers
- Utilize 3rd party Firmographic data, and online searches to research and profile online business buyers prior to initial contact
- Conduct structured discovery conversations with first-time ReStockIt customers to profile their business, determine their business products requirements and spend levels, confirm key decision makers, establish rapport and then set up follow up appointments with best fit Inside Sales Representative
- Utilize Outreach sales engagement tool to manage account contact sequences and work flows
- Manage accurate customer data, ensuring all relevant and current information is logged into Salesforce for each customer contact
- Work closely with Inside Sales Account Managers to communicate on-boarding intelligence and determine best sales approaches for each account
- Handle in-bound calls from prospective customers, effectively delivering a sales process, including active listening, needs analysis, and closing
- Meet or exceed activity and productivity goals for new customer on-boarding and inbound sales
- BA or BS degree required
- 1+ years relevant Inside Sales or Sales Development experience required; B2B business products experience highly desirable
- Experience working with sales engagement applications such as SalesLoft, Outreach, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM tool
- Available for a full-time, on-site position (however, in the current environment, this role may require the successful candidate to have a suitable work from home environment using company supplied equipment for a temporary period to be determined)
- Ability to be on the phone 75%+ of the day
- Strong phone presence; highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to develop rapport with first time customers over the phone
- Solid problem solving and consultative sales skills required
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
What We Will Offer You
Where you work with is as important as what you do. ReStockIt’s purpose is to help small to medium companies power their businesses more effectively and efficiently with the essential business supplies they need. We have a collaborative work environment where we seek to balance the personal and lifestyle needs of our team members with the business imperatives of the company. Our staff is talented, committed, and nice too!
You’ll earn a competitive base salary plus a performance-based bonus based on meeting new customer onboarding metrics and in-bound sales conversion.
We also offer medical, dental, short/long term disability, and vision coverage, 401(K), as well as a culture completely focused on delivering a great online shopping experience
This is a unique opportunity to join a great team during a stage of rapid growth and to meaningfully participate in the Company’s success.