Act as liaison between clients and Reliable Carriers personnel. Work within operations to cover loads and dispatch drivers. Provide excellent inside sales and logistic support service to our client accounts. Support sales management personnel and back up during their absence.
Receive and process sales orders from automotive manufacturers, marketing firms and other clients. Field client calls and e-mails. Provide quotes, load statuses and respond to client inquiries in general. Act as liaison between Reliable Carriers and clients.
Capturing data into our custom operating system by manual data entry or accepting it thought EDI (electronic data integration). Checking submitted orders for potential errors. Communicating with clients on a regular basis. Providing general inside sales support including, but not limited to:
- Data entry entering new orders and revisions
- Double checking data load information
- Trouble Shooting potential issues with clients
- Calculating, composing and submitting quotes
- Researching and reporting load statuses
- Taking all manner of client calls
- Supporting Sales Managers
- Covering for Sales Managers and other Inside Sales staff while they are out of the office
- Generating and updating spreadsheets
- Travel to off-site events and shows for client and driver support.
Traveling to various car auction and show sites. Examples include: Barrett Jackson Auctions, Chicago and New York Auto-Shows.
The above job description is only intended to be a general guideline, and is not intended to include every rule, regulation, or company policy.
Candidate must have an ability to identify potential issues and solve them. Solid communication skills are key as candidate will be required to tactfully discuss alternative options with clients daily. This person will need to be able to think on their feet, have patience, and possess a can-do attitude, yet know when it is time to ask for assistance. Other necessary skills include:
- Excellent communication skills
- A solid understanding of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong proofing skills
- Ability to identify issues and trouble shoot them
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Long-Term Career Oriented
- Available to work weekends
Four year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
(Job and Industry):
- Knowledge of the transportation industry or logistics a plus.
- Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Proficient with computers and strong aptitude for learning new applications.
- Industry certifications or similar field a plus.