– Recruiting Route: Be involved in the strategic planning of company development; Plan and organize on-campus recruitment projects in the top universities in the United States (i.e. Harvard University and Stanford University), the United Kingdom (i.e. Cambridge University, Oxford University, London School of Economics and Political Science), and China (i.e. Peking University, Tsinghua University) etc; Evaluate, analyze, and explore effective recruiting channels; Design and improve assessment methods;
– Employee Relations Route: Be responsible for cultivating talents and maintain healthy labor relationship; Optimize the employee relations management system; Integrate resources to design and carry out training programs; Evaluating and improving remuneration system.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Master Degree from top U.S. or European university.
– Mature interpersonal insights, excellent organization and communication skills;
– Excellent thinking, excellent wording and public speaking skills; Good logical thinking.
-Proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese.