As a Paid Social Analyst, you will be a critical member of our app acquisition team responsible for strategizing, planning, measuring and reporting on cross-channel digital marketing tactics. You will assist with the development of social media strategies and tactics for driving both performance metrics (i.e. trials, subscriptions, orders, revenue etc.) and awareness metrics (i.e. engagement, reach, intent etc.). Executing on multi-million dollar paid social accounts, you will be expected to think analytically and optimize campaigns across a robust mix of channels to drive awareness, engagement, and conversions for our digital service partner.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute innovative paid social campaigns on a Fortune 500 world-class leader in the digital subscription services space
- Report and analyze on campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Handle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Be able to internally communicate on campaign performance to stakeholders up and down the organization
- Communicate externally with vendor and client teams to plan, manage, and debrief on campaigns
- Strategize and spearhead the coordination of design and content teams to develop assets and initiatives for paid execution
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience, with a focus in paid social specifically
- Experience executing in social platforms and interfaces, building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization and rigor
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with willingness to drive the business forward and take ownership of tasks, tactics and strategy.
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across a plethora of functional roles and teams
- A deep understanding of social media and digital marketing best practices and a passion to stay abreast of digital marketing developments and trends
- Exposure to and understanding of cross-digital channels in addition to Social (Search, Email, Display/Programmatic)
- Solid understanding of Excel and SQL
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.