Seeking an exceptionally bright, self-starter and team-oriented individual who will bring passion and dedication to support the CEO and President of one of the fastest growing companies in the US. reCommerce has been named to the Inc 500’s fastest growing list 3 years in a row, ranking as high as #64 in the country. The CEO & President received the Ernst & Young Florida Entrepreneur of the year award in 2020 and were named South Florida 40 under 40 award recipients in 2019.The ideal candidate is focused and willing to actively work behind the scenes to ensure that our leaders can execute at full performance! This fast-paced, highly visible role requires an individual with flexibility, good judgment, an eye for accuracy, consistent character, and the unique ability to attend to details, dig in and get things done.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are equally meaningful in this role. A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations is important. We are looking for someone who learns quickly, is self-driven and adapts to changing circumstances.
reCommerce is a fast-growing, tech-enabled selling partner that offers leading consumer brands an end-to-end solution on Amazon, allowing them to capitalize on growing demand and navigate the complexities of the world’s largest online marketplace. The Company purchases products directly from its brand partners and has the exclusive right to market and sell those products directly to consumers in the Amazon channel. reCommerce combines its proprietary in-house technology platform with world class creative, marketing, data analytics, brand protection and logistics services to drive growth and help companies achieve their strategic objectives on Amazon. reCommerce is backed by Topspin Consumer Partners (www.topspincp.com), a NY-based private equity firm. To learn more about reCommerce, please visit www.recommercebrands.com.
The Chief of Staff reports to the CEO and President and will be based at the Company’s office in Deerfield Beach, FL.
· Make information and decision making more effective for the CEO and President by strategically managing their time
· Planning, coordinating, and keeping contents of a meeting focused
· Assist with email management, calendar coordination, meeting confirmation, and other scheduling responsibilities
· Draft emails, letters, reports and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO and President
· Supports CEO and President in meetings by taking notes and assuming responsibility for completion of action items
· Create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success
· Coordination and planning of domestic and international travel, including organizing trip agendas and local logistics
· Aid executive in preparing for meetings, compile meeting agendas, capture meeting minutes and track action items and issues to closure throughout the organization
· Compile/edit board level documents and presentations ensuring format consistency of content with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint, executive letters, strategic plans etc.
· Completing expense reports, purchase orders, and managing corporate card purchases; participation in budget planning and tracking as needed
· Responsible for executive reception services including meet and greet clients, interviewees and guests, field incoming phone calls, and manage deliveries and traffic in and out of the office
· Help drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items
· Planning and coordinating team activities and events
· Key role in supporting and modeling the organization’s business culture
· Quickly pivot and be available as business needs arise, including after hours
· Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
· Undergraduate degree required, masters degree preferred
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
· Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks concurrently and use own time to save time for others
· Organized but flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently
· Strong computer skills; proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. Highly experienced with Excel for reporting and analytics
· Self-starter, self-directed and act appropriately with little direction
· Anticipate needs to proactively provide support where needed
· Ability and desire to develop a long term relationship with the CEO and President based on trust and mutual respect