Rakuten Americas’ 20+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and data analytics, bringing the joy of discovery to millions of members around the world. We’ve brought together a unique set of internet services that are changing the way retailers and marketers do business. With businesses such as Rakuten Advertising, Rakuten Rewards and Rakuten Kobo, we can offer marketers the platform and data intelligence to reach consumers at the moment they want to make a purchase. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our North American businesses provide a customer-centric ecosystem that challenges limits and empowers people, markets and society through innovation. Forbes has recognized Rakuten as one of the world’s “Most Innovative Companies” for the past six years. Our team enjoys all the benefits of the tech industry with a family atmosphere that respects different views and nurtures careers. We have the vision and global opportunities to make amazing things happen. In Japanese, Rakuten means “optimism.” It means we believe in the future. It’s an understanding that, with the right mindset, we can make the future better by what we do today. So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, happier future for everyone.
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a Coordinator to join our Partnership Operations (Collective Operations) team, whose mission is to provide best-in-class service to our influencers, retailer partners and clients. The Partnership Operations Coordinator will play a key role in communications with influencer partners and agencies, coordinating multiple campaign elements, analyzing performance data, and supporting overall growth and success of our ShopStyle Collective business. The ideal candidate is organized, extremely detail-oriented, sharp, analytical, motivated, and a hard worker who turns around tasks and projects quickly yet thoughtfully. The Partnership Operations Coordinator will work directly with senior members of the Partnership Operation team, as well as various teams, including Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, and Engineering. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with senior team members, Business Development team, and third party agencies to execute flawless influencer campaigns and deliver high quality customer service to influencers and clients
- Support execution of influencer marketing campaigns by coordinating with influencers, ensuring clear communication and liaising with internal & external teams
- Drafting all contracts and SOWs (statement of work), ensuring accurate reflection of client brief, scope, requirements
- Facilitate negotiations for pricing, payment/legal terms, and secure all signed contracts from approved, activated talent
- Source influencer gifting / products necessary for each campaign
- Ensure content is delivered on time and matches client brief and influencers to address any edits required
- Maintain campaign platform to manage campaign deliverables, capture links, and provide necessary campaign data
- Create post-campaign reporting analytics including impressions, engagements, clicks, sales and SMV (social media value)
- Manage and adhere to all internal and external campaign deadlines
- Maintain strong communication with campaign lead, BD team, and influencers throughout the process to ensure smooth execution, removal of roadblocks, and professional service
- Build relationships with influencer talent to drive loyalty and market value for Collective
- Support ShopStyle business on Collective campaign successes and challenges
- Support administrative tasks as needed such as end of month influencer payments and campaign documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in related industry or applicable experience
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written communication skills
- An ability and interest to collect, analyze, and present data
- Desire to work in project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G Suite; particularly with Word, Excel, Sheets and Slides
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- Interest and knowledge in the influencer, fashion, e-commerce and/or tech space a plus
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
- Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success – Kaizen.
- Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
- Hypothesize – Practice – Validate – Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
- Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.