Company Description: Raftelis is a leader in financial, management, communication, and technology consulting for local governments and utilities. We provide insights and expertise to help these organizations operate as high-performing, sustainable entities, and, ultimately, make their communities better places to live, work, and play.
Job Summary: Working as a key part of the in-house Creative Services Team, the Graphic Designer/Marketing Associate – I will utilize their creativity and organizational and communication skills to support all aspects of the firm’s marketing efforts and work on a variety of graphic design projects for our clients. Work for this position will be fast-paced and require skilled task management to meet deadlines.
- Developing proposals to help the firm obtain new client work, including:
- Reviewing and interpreting the Request for Proposals and ensuring proposal meets the requirements
- Coordinating with our consulting team to help develop compelling proposals
- Designing proposal documents, in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Word
- Production of hard copy proposal documents
- Assisting with other back office responsibilities related to tracking and managing the proposal process and results
- Marketing efforts for the firm and client work, including:
- Designing marketing materials, including brochures, presentations, email marketing, etc.
- Providing graphic design services for various print and digital client projects
- Maintaining and editing website using content management system
- Assisting with the implementation of marketing initiatives, including email marketing
- Maintaining and organizing marketing files
- Maintaining and updating marketing and client information in CRM database
- Production of hard copy marketing materials
- Various market research activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- In-depth knowledge of InDesign, and at least a basic knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong editing skills
- Ability to work within a compact team that may be spread across a broad geography
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Email marketing
- Web and digital design/development
- Social media
- Video production
Working for a values-based organization focused on growth with an exceptional reputation in its industry, employees receive:
· Company paid medical and dental benefits
· Health Savings Account with company contributions
· Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Vision Insurance
· Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
· Discretionary paid time off program and education reimbursement program
· 401(k) with company contributions
Additional Information: To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Raftelis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and our sincere belief in the dignity of each employee, it is our policy to prohibit harassment based on race, national origin, color, age, sex, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual preference, medical condition, disability, religion, or veteran status. To learn more about Raftelis and apply: Please visit www.raftelis.com.