The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for providing research and support to the real estate operations of a designated region to ultimately achieve the organization’s real estate growth goals. This individual teams with a Senior Real Estate Representative, Manager, or Senior Manager as well as cross-functional business partners to assess potential real estate opportunities for RaceTrac. Up to 60% travel required.
- Acquires research for potential site acquisition opportunities, including, but not limited to: ownership, legal records, zoning, traffic information, permitting regulations, and comparable sales.
- Maintains an overall knowledge of the processes, procedures, and legalities within the region.
- Provides ongoing analyses of existing stores’ metrics and new store performance projections; recommends solutions to enhance performance and profitability.
- Works and collaborates with land owners, real estate brokers and developers, as well as city, county and state officials to obtain information about a potential or existing site.
- Actively researches and monitors the growth plans of competitors.
- 1-3 years Real Estate or related experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite preferred