The Engineering Project Analyst is responsible for providing administrative support to engineering initiatives in a designated market. This individual directly assists Project Managers throughout the various stages of a project lifecycle and assists the Senior Project Manager with market-wide initiatives. Up to 60% travel required.
- Coordinates with Real Estate Manager to prepare complete real estate turnover (T.O.) package for Engineering Project Manager prior to T.O.
- Manages the assembly, communication, and review of Requests for Proposals to prospective consultants.
- Processes and tracks all invoices, check requests, bond requests, construction and legal review requests.
- Carries out day-to-day project management duties to support the overall project lifecycle including, but not limited to: meeting coordination, file requests, project schedule development & updates, and design plans orders.
- Assembles project T.O. files for review and approval by the Project Manager prior to distribution.
- Assembles all information required for internal project reviews.
- Conducts research on regional design codes and parameters and provides the appropriate recommendations as requested.
- Reviews civil plans for company compliance and quality assurance to minimize any errors prior to final review.
- Oversees the logistics for public hearings such as reserving the necessary resources, organizing the overall event, obtaining and reviewing all agendas and staff reports and preparing presentation documents as requested.
- Tracks project schedules against critical deadlines.
- Assists all Project Managers, Lead Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers with departmental initiatives as needed.
- 1+ years experience in Construction, Engineering, or Project Management or related field preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite preferred
- Experience using AutoCAD a plus
- Experience using project management applications a plus
- Strong communication skills required