R2C is currently seeking an Electrical BIM Modeler to join our firm. Our Electrical BIM Modelers provide only the most exceptional service with modeling reliable power systems, medium voltage distribution and fault-current analysis for a wide variety of complex projects.
Job Duties: Design the following:
- Develop Revit/AutoCad system design and documentation
- Power Distribution
- Medium-Voltage Power Distribution
- Multi-generator Set Systems
- Sustainable / LEED Design
- Emergency Power / Mission Critical
- More services listed on EE Projects on website
- Interact with project team members
- Complete assigned work on time and instruction from the project lead
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Perform engineering calculations
- Develop ability to read plans and specifications
- Associate’s degree in technical field or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter course.
- 2+ years professional experience in electrical Revit drafting, modeling, and annotation. Experience in power distribution and lighting drafting using Revit (2017 or later); Autodesk Navisworks is a plus.
R2C provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.