Advance Practice Registered Nurse
Nurse Practitioner Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new patient consultation, assessment and health history review
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
- Order and administer tests including bloodwork and other labs
- Review and interpret test results to diagnose patient health
- Develop and recommend treatment options and/or future appointments if needed
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients
- Document all of the patient records for the visit (SOAP notes, Diagnoses, Allergies, Medications, medical history etc.) in the EMR system. Records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
Please call for more details or to schedule an interview.
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time jobs are available
Pay range: $40-$50 per hour
We provide all COVID19 protective and sanitary equipment.