Qorvo is All Around You! We design and manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, communications for 5G networks, cloud computing and the Internet of Things. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success.
Qorvo, Inc. (Nasdaq: QRVO) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance radio frequency components and compound semiconductor technologies. Qorvo is recognized for its diverse portfolio of semiconductor technologies and RF systems. Our products are utilized in a diverse RF market that include the world’s leading suppliers of mobile phones, cellular infrastructure, commercial radios, Aerospace and Defense, and other communications equipment.
- Support and maintain software development for Greensboro, NC site as member of IT Manufacturing Systems group. Domain of group includes manufacturing execution system (MES), factory automation and business intelligence tools for semiconductor wafer fab, and assembly, test.
- Troubleshoot existing programs or process issues and bring to resolution
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to understand complex business processes and translate into system solutions
- Participate in the design and implementation of scalable system architecture and integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline; equivalent combination of training and experience required
- 2-5 years professional software development experience
- Experience with semiconductor or related process-driven manufacturing systems (MES, Camstar, OpCenter, Factory Automation, SECS/GEM, Hume) is a plus
- Working proficiency in programming in at least two of (C#, C++, Tcl, VB6, .NET Core and MVC, web application and web services deployment)
- Working proficiency with data file parsing, sharing and transfer mechanisms, XML/JSON file formats
- Working proficiency with relational database design, SQL query construction, stored procedures (preferably MSSQL)
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to communicate with operations, engineering and information technology personnel
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what’s next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.