Ready to advance your career in technology?
If you’re seeking a guided path to fast-track your career as a Software Developer, Pyramid Academy could be an excellent opportunity for you!
As a Pyramid Academy Associate, you don’t just get a job – you also get job-ready training. During your first 5-12 weeks with the Academy, we invest in you by providing intensive technical and soft skill training to take your skills to the next level. We offer many different training tracks, each covering a specific blend of technologies and languages, including:
- DevOps: Python, Shell, Selenium, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible
- AWS: Linux, Python, AWS with certification; hosted with AWS re/Start
After completing our initial training, you will work with our clients to design and implement scalable software solutions, gaining hands-on experience with the technologies you just trained on. Responsibilities will include full-lifecycle software development, working with end-users to develop innovative solutions and solving complex business problems with next-gen technologies. Most clients are Fortune 500 clients that look to hire early career tech talent from Pyramid Academy including Accenture, Delta, and Fannie Mae.
Pyramid Academy’s emphasis on training and hands-on experience provides the perfect platform to accelerate your career as a Software Developer. We are looking to hire hundreds of candidates in 2021.
IT’s your future – invest in it!
What we are looking for:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Related Fields
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Willingness to relocate within the US (we will cover relocation costs)
- Strong skills in communication, motivation, and self-discipline
- Willing to commit to a role for a minimum of 2 years
Nice to have but not required:
- Prior experience in a technology field
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages
What we offer:
- Rapid career growth, with focused and intensive training
- Paid training for 5-12 weeks
- Compensation in line with industry norms
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Relocation assistance, if required for client assignment
- Mentorship and support throughout the full-program
- Networking opportunities within your industry with peers and industry leaders
About Pyramid Consulting:
Pyramid Academy is a division of Pyramid Consulting, a $310M IT Consulting firm. Pyramid Consulting is among the Top 100 largest minority and privately owned IT Consulting firms in the U.S. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening
For more information on how you can be part of an upcoming Pyramid Academy Cohort, check out our website at pyramidci.com/academy