Publishers Clearing House (PCH), with offices in New York City and Jericho, is looking for a Data & Insights Analyst, User Experience to join our Analytics team and be a key partner for the PCH Digital team providing data analysis; delivering insights and making recommendations that surround key business questions. The focus will be primarily on optimizing and increasing customer conversion, engagement, retention and monetization. This role will partner with product and marketing teams as they reimagine the user journey to unlock profitable acquisition channels and will be instrumental in analyzing results from ongoing, always on testing and participating in strategy sessions on the optimal next steps for the business.
- Partner with product and marketing team to evaluate strategies with analyses and insights to increase engagement and retention and drive key business results
- Analyze KPIs relating to customer experience decisioning and customer audience targeting to provide insight on opportunities to increase engagement and monetization
- Work closely with technology and data governance to ensure proper tagging and tracking of all KPIs and data collection to allow for closed loop analysis of the various customer touch points along the user journey to determine LTV and allowable by vertical/segment
- Work with key business partners to identify reporting requirements, monitor reporting implementation and evaluate post-launch metrics to provide the business with reports that are actionable, bring insights and aid business decisions
- Bachelors degree in Statistics or a related field (Related fields include, but are not limited to, Mathematics, Business, Economics, and Finance)
- 2-3 years prior work experience in a related position
- Experience with a digital media or ad tech company required
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics and SQL required
- Experience with Tableau and Data Studio a plus
- Analytical mindset and desire to learn to tell compelling fact-based stories that drive action
- Operates efficiently in a dynamic environment and can switch focus based on company priorities
- A self-starter who delivers results
- Up for a new challenge and always looking for new tools as ways of bringing facts together
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Dynamic multi-tasker who can manage day-to-day baseline marketing insights and analytics but can also accept opportunistic interruptions
- Skill in merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is more than just a giant check company, (although having the Prize Patrol roll up on a random Tuesday, would be nothing short of amazing!) We are a direct-to-consumer company offering a unique blend of curated multi-channel shopping and digital entertainment across a network of web and app-based properties. Our success in digital is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play value proposition and the trusted first party relationship we have with millions of consumers. Sources of revenue for the company are commerce (offline and online) and advertising. We also have a lot of daily visits — like 5 million+ and 2 billion monthly page views (not too shabby). Additionally, we’re on the cusp of something truly amazing, so if you’re up to the challenge and want to come along for the ride, apply here.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.