PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for Manager -In-Training (MIT) Program and Staff Engineers to join our Business and Construction team nationwide.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
Our Manager-In-Training (MIT) Program which is a 12 month program (for Construction Services) or an 18 month program (for Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering) that provides accelerated professional development to talented engineering graduates who desire to become managers.
The MIT positions are located at various offices nationwide, so once you have completed the program you must be willing to relocate for the management position available. Relocation assistance will be provided.
We are also seeking Staff Engineers nationwide .
- BS/MS in Civil Engineering and/or Geotechnical Engineering
- Determination of soil/rock engineering properties
- Project site reconnaissance and boring layout
- Installation and monitoring of geotechnical field instrumentation
- Management of test boring exploration programs
- Analysis of field and laboratory test data
- Development of foundation recommendations and report preparation
Construction Materials responsibilities
- Determination of soil, concrete, asphalt and other construction materials engineering properties
- Field testing and inspection of construction materials and placement methods
- Construction inspection of foundation systems, i.e., piles, piers, footings
- Development and management of construction quality control programs
- Preparation of Portland cement and asphaltic concrete mix designs