About Proper Cloth:
Proper Cloth is a fast-growing New York based start-up that is changing the way men buy clothes online. Custom fit, made to order dress shirts are our specialty and we’re committed to being the absolute best at what we do. With an advanced ecommerce technology platform and state of the art on-demand manufacturing, Proper Cloth makes perfect fitting custom dress shirts as easy and affordable as off-the-rack. Named GQ magazine’s “Favorite Online Shirtmaker” we’ve also been featured in the Financial Times, Esquire, Wired, Men’s Journal, Monocle and the New York Times.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will be instrumental in representing the Proper Cloth brand to our clients. We strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a Customer Experience Associate, this will be your specialty. You’ll learn all about dress shirt fabrics, garment construction, how to design dress shirts to fit properly and how to give incredible customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver a 5-star customer experience through phone, email, chat, virtual fittings, and our in person showroom.
- Cultivate relationships with our customers – advise them in all things fit, fabric, and style
- Learn everything there is to know about our product and our internal management system in order to successfully manage customer relationships
- Help us improve! You will be our ear to the ground – noticing trends in customer inquiries and bringing them to the attention of our tech, marketing, and product teams. We are a small team – everybody’s input counts!
Who you are:
- A hard worker who will do what it takes to get the job done
- High energy, friendly, and compassionate
- Smart and well-organized – able to multitask effectively
- Positive and eager to learn!
- Motivated to be your best self every day
- Full health benefits
- Competitive 401(k)
- Dog friendly office
- Free shirts!
- Employee discount on products
- This is a full-time, salaried position. You must be available to work five days a week.
- Your application will not be considered without a cover letter.