Begin a meaningful career right here.
This individual will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new packages supporting P&G’s Liquid Laundry business.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering background; packaging experience is preferred but not required.
* Transformational level understanding of core technologies, leading to clearly defined problem statements and the development of robust learnings plans.
* Possess high attention to detail (penetrating the “Why” to develop the “How”) while distilling this down to key learnings, recommendations, and summaries appropriate for varying levels of communication within the organization.
* Fluent in key digital innovation skills such as Modeling & Simulation, FEA, and coding (Python, Microsoft Azure, etc) to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and generate new insights.
* Package development requires working in close partnership and collaboration externally with suppliers and internally across several different functions, both technical (Engineering, Manufacturing Plants, Formulation teams and Products Research) and commercial (Purchasing, Design, Marketing, Sales), to successfully deliver innovations to the market.
* Possess strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships under pressure.
* Comfortable operating with a sense of urgency, bias toward action, and executional excellence to ensure the quality and timeliness in the delivery of our innovations to market.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities while adapting to changing external landscapes and competing business needs.
* This role typically requires up to 10-20% travel to P&G Plants, Suppliers, and Contract Manufactures.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.