Begin a meaningful career right here.
1. Automate, analyze /interpret largescale high-throughput datasets (e.g., genomics, proteomics, metabonomics).
2. Data analysis and interpretation using proficiency in data mining and identification of novel insights.
3. Develop/ Improve machine learning and AI algorithms for large scale biological dataset
4. Perform web-based application for data analysis
5. Demonstrate solid understanding of the modern concepts and procedures of molecular/cellular biology
6. Apply bioinformatics, machine learning, and data mining techniques to generate novel hypotheses and provide analysis that better meet the needs and expectations of our cross-sector projects. Must have the ability to go beyond accepted ideas to generate better ways to get results (think out of the box)
7. Builds collaborative and productive working relationships with team members and others across the company
8. Grow capability by anticipating bioinformatics capability gaps to prepare for future business challenges; takes responsibility for modifying data analytic strategies to address these gaps.
9. Demonstrate ability to seek and apply new knowledge personally, and to develop knowledge and capability in others.
10. Develop clear plans for action in analysis and interpretation of customer datasets and following through to deliver exceptional results.
1. PhD Degree
2. Advanced Bioinformatics Machine Learning skills to automate, analyze /interpret largescale high-throughput datasets (e.g., gene expression, RNASeq, SNPs, genome / Single Cell Sequencing, proteomics, metabonomics)
4. Solid understanding of the modern concepts and procedures of molecular/cellular biology
5. Collaborative and productive interpersonal skills that allows to build alliances both internally and externally.
6. Operates with discipline and executional excellence.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.