Begin a meaningful career right here.
Digital tools and virtual learning are the first and best way to learn about and develop superior packaging for the consumer goods market around the globe. Our Digital Packaging section is at the forefront of working to create and apply these new to the world tools that can accelerate the process of designing and developing new packaging structures and processes. Working as part of a network of world class analysts supporting the companies boldest innovation projects and all P&G Sectors, you will partner with subject matter experts located in Cincinnati, Asia, and WE to utilize existing and create new physics based models that enable digital learning tools and new digital platforms for driving lean product innovation, vertical start-ups, and improved consumer experiences. This is a modeling and simulation role where you create 1st principles physics-based learning models using finite element analysis (FEA) and other simulation methods for a variety of applications. You will use your knowledge and experience in advanced modeling and simulation approaches to help solve important and impactful R&D problems related to packaging and other needs. Critical to this work is a passion to establish and support a culture that appreciates and understands the inherent value of early learning, modeling and simulation, and data activation to improve package performance and packing efficiency. You will work in partnership with a group of highly skilled Packaging, M&S, Technical Design, and Data Science experts in the One TPT organization.
Do you have these skills?
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering related field.
* Passion in Structural Mechanics, Polymer Material Modeling, Stress/Strain analysis, Friction, etc.
* A strong background in Finite Element Analysis and experience in solving complex engineering problems using FEA software like Abaqus, Ansys or LS-dyna.
* Experience in material behavior/characterization and hands-on experience in structural, kinematic, dynamic, and static load and failure analysis.
* Application of 1st Principles understanding to virtual work tools.
* Desire to teach others how to develop multi-scale learning plans and to coach them to fully leverage learning from M&S.
* A passion to establish and support a culture that appreciates and understands the inherent value of early learning, modeling and simulation, and data activation to improve package performance and packing efficiency.
* Ability to go beyond accepted ideas, and eager to understand and solve difficult problems using external and internal resources. Demonstrated experience in seeking out best in class technology and tools.
Helpful Assets to have for this position:
* Champion the appropriate use of M&S to solve tough, technical challenges and drive fast, robust decision making.
* Proactively collaborate with business leaders and initiative teams to identify opportunities where M&S can have the biggest impact on the business.
* Basic CAD experience in CATIA or SolidWorks and is familiar with standard programming language skills like Python or R, and have basic data analytics skills.
* Familiarity with High Performance Computing systems is advantageous, as is experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP).
* Experience in injection molding, blow molding, flexible packaging, and other manufacturing techniques.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.