Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced global IT organizations in the world? Transforming the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and dream to learn and grow continuously?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build an ambitious advantage for us. Our professionals are diverse leaders who apply deep IT understanding to deliver business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy, protect our critical information systems and assets, or lead a strategic supplier, you will increase your technical skills. Your passion for the industry will be nurtured by our culture of continued learning and growth.
IT is a key business enabler that encompasses technology tools, strategic development, teamwork and decision-making. Our role goes beyond traditional “hardware and software”– we provide distinctive value by connecting business needs and information technology possibilities. We are constantly challenging ourselves to apply new technologies and software to transform the way we run our business and drive business value. This includes:
* Using ground-breaking technology and analytics to help win with consumers and shoppers
* Governing systems and making sure that we are cyber-prepared
* Delivering outstanding IT infrastructure and applications
We are looking for full-time IT managers and IT senior managers for roles such as: digital product manager, user experience designer, user integration designer, software developer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, architect, marketing technologist, operation and application manager, scrum master, SAP Basis engineer.
Qualifications – External
The Ideal Candidate:
* We look for leaders with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer/Systems Engineering, Information Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, (or like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background
* Proven use of technology to add business value
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
* Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
* Proven capability to balance multiple priorities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.