Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, and issues management.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you want to contribute to building and protecting the reputation of Procter & Gamble, our brands and executives? As an Employee Communications Manager for Beauty Care, you’ll represent our company and our brands to many external stakeholders such as journalists, industry, retailer and consumer associations; contribute to future visioning and trend insights, and work closely with P&G business and brand leaders.
This is a multifaceted role that encompasses internal/employee communications, external and executive communications, as well as strategic insight discovery and support. We are specifically looking for someone to lead and execute employee and executive communication strategies and plans that effectively contribute to business leadership and reputation building for our brands, business and people. You will engage with key stakeholders through multiple internal and external vehicles, including PR, social/digital media and events. You will create and drive strategic messaging, identify meaningful business and consumer insights, and more. This work is all about developing and delivering effective, impactful communication that positively influences the intended audience.
As the Employee and Communications Manager for Beauty Care you will:
* Develop and execute employee communication strategies and plans using a diverse range of vehicles spanning written & visual communication to produced events.
* Represent our business objectives to various internal and external stakeholders such as employees, executives, industry associations and/or industry professionals.
* Achieve/expand industry influencer networks and advocacy.
* Identify & build relevant trend insights in support of our businesses and consumers.
* Manage and coordinate pitch calendars for key company and/or employee communications.
The Ideal Candidate is:
* Passionate about leading complex and game-changing work, willing to embrace new experiences, and operate with drive and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Experienced in executive and/or industry communications programs that result in demonstrated thought leadership or reputation lift.
* Someone who possesses innate curiosity and a learner mindset.
* Someone who has the ability to operationalize ideas with mastery and executional excellence.
* A natural collaborator able to navigate highly dynamic and complex internal and external environments; thrives equally with in-person and remote teams.
* A strong digital native with a deep understanding of social media platforms across owned, earned, and paid media.
* Experienced in managing and guiding video and event production.
* Experienced with developing and leveraging equally strong relationships with peers, leaders and external partners.
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field.
* 1-5 years of employee or executive communication experience (agency or in-house).
* Strong project management & related coordination skills.
* Experience developing external communicationsplans and assets.
* Superb written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated visual design skills and an appreciation for design aesthetics.
* Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio or already be located here.
* Experience managing and guiding video production and event production.
* Experience working with beauty brands and trends.
* Experience creating newsletters.
* Experience with content calendars.
* Experience managing social media postings on Linkedin.
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you’ll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
* What’s more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire