Begin a meaningful career right here.
As a Microbiologist with our organization, we will look for you to technically innovate and provide discontinuous solutions leading to breakthrough capabilities, technologies and prototypes within a business area and manage the activities/breakthroughs for important technical projects. You will integrate a broad range of results, draw complex conclusions, anticipate key issues related to a project and use this information to identify the best project direction. We would like you to understand the competitive landscape and craft the project plan to deliver superior consumer and business value. We are looking for you to have expertise in microbial ecology, be able to operate and lead with quality and compliance and direct and coordinate project related activities across functions and organizations to enable their upstream innovation projects with capabilities within the organization. Important Responsibilities of Job:
* Apply microbiology and microbial ecology expertise to a variety of programs and project applications.
* Work closely with Product Research to share technical insights in real time which will help define possible consumer concepts to be tested; use consumer concepts to drive study design towards technical understanding and build in measures that matter to the end user. – Understand external landscaping (industries, academia, startups, venture capitalists etc.) and their relation to end point measures of interest – Coordinate and craft confidential disclosure and/or consulting agreements as needed to further discussions with external vendors and Key leaders with vision.
* Globally coordinate and communicate the progress on projects to enable reapplication and avoid redundancies.
* Seeks opportunities for deeper insights, technologies and solutions in projects for breakthrough results.
* Influence management and colleagues to apply effort to “big” opportunities.
* Bring to bear key leader’s expertise/ infrastructure and existing data to build a short, mid and long and term project plan; design and deliver experiments that addresses gaps in existing information.
We believe you will be an excellent fit if, you have:
* A BS/MS in Microbiology, Microbial Ecologist, or Environmental Microbiology.
* Excellent verbal, written communication and technical skills – Expertise in immunochemistry and molecular tools – Have critical thinking skills.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.