If you are a self-starter with an inquisitive mind, can work in a fast-paced technology-driven environment and have a proven history of success, we may have a position for you however, we are unusually selective about who we ask to join our team. Maintaining a positive work culture and high-performing team is important.
You will thrive at PRI if you are a talented writer and designer, confident but humble, business growth oriented, comfortable with technology, work with data, and demonstrate critical thinking skills. You should be able to identify company strengths, weaknesses and threats, and develop and execute actionable plans in response. You can creatively describe what PRI does through story-telling, problem creation and solution messaging, and modern design.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will develop, implement, direct and report on all company marketing activities. You will create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will write content including copy for articles and our website. Using marketing and design tools, you will create, manage and publish content. Your preliminary performance objectives include:
- 30 days from hiring, you will understand and be able to clearly describe and articulate verbally and in writing what PRI does including our services and the systems we use. You will have drafted your first e-newsletter and email campaign.
- Within 60 days of hiring, you will be producing a monthly e-newsletter that is mostly error-free with well-written content and be able to update our website (WordPress) with your marketing materials.
- Within 90 days, you will develop a marketing plan and independently manage all marketing activities.
- Learn and monitor industry news, trends and information about our target market
- Monitor customer retention and determine how clients learned about PRI
- Develop creative methods for attracting new clients
- Determine options for development of corporate videos
- Plan and develop materials, messaging and strategy for trade show events
- Track, analyze and report the success of campaigns and events
- Create and publish articles, social media content and website material
- Participate in sales meetings and provide input into developing growth strategies
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- 3 years of marketing experience
- Previous experience with launching new products/services
- BS/BA in marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
PRI Application Process
- Review of initial application/resume
- If accepted, preliminary call will be scheduled
- If further accepted, in-person interview conducted
- If further accepted, applicant will coordinate phone calls with references for PRI to interview
- If further accepted, applicant background check
Compensation: $51,000-$66,000 yearly