The Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of relationships that produce opportunities for proposals and partnerships. The metric for success is the level of revenue brought in year over year in new business, and accounts brought about through excellent relationship cultivation and relationship management.
The responsibilities for this position include:
· Maintain impeccable data in North Boundary, Premier’s CRM, including all relevant details of projects, relationships, and more. This data entry must occur daily in order to meet key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Reach and surpass KPIs for revenue production, communication, and portfolio development.
· Communicate all aspects of projects and proposals to customers, in coordination with Operations Manager, Dispatcher, and others.
· Actively pursue new business ventures utilizing existing relationships and customer database.
· Attend bid meetings and job walk-throughs, collecting vital information required to accurately price the work and support our customers.
· Follow up on proposals sent for work with new and/or existing customers.
· Ensure invoices are paid on time.
· Follow up on necessary task to comply with closing requirements on jobs in a timely manner.
· Supply the accounting department with a weekly list of awarded projects to be tracked in employee portfolio and job progression.
· Work within a team environment, showing professionalism and a level of independency required.
· Minimum of two (2) years sales experience
· HVAC or related-industry experience preferred, but not required
· Experience with a previous CRM platform required
· Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Impeccable attention to detail, including data input, proposal formation, and more
· Strong skills in relationship building
· Self-motivated, extroverted, tactful, organized, and results-oriented
· Driven by a desire to provide high level of customer service
· Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM
· A desire to continually learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
Physical and Mental Requirements
· Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs. and sit for long periods of time
· Must be able to climb ladders and attend to related tasks on site
· Must prioritize, organize, multitask, and manage stress management
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
· The compensation for the Relationship Manager Contractor is based on a mixture of salary and performance-based financial incentives.
· An attractive benefits package is included, including paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
About Premier Air Conditioning
We at Premier are able to address all the standard requests for commercial HVAC needs, but we are passionate about and highly skilled in VRV / VRF systems. We have been in business for 21 years and are bondable up to 4 million for a single job. We have working construction efforts for hospitals, hotels, retail, Miami-Dade County Public and Charter Schools, financial institutions, and Amazon. Our GCs include Hitt, Amicon, Link, Arellano, Thornton, GEC Associates and Florida Lemark. Our customers include Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Baptist Hospital, and more.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.