Central Florida Operations Manager – Premier 2021
The Central Florida Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing operations in Central Florida and building the team and department to great heights during a period of tremendous growth. We are looking for a strong and driven leader that is excited about the opportunity to grow a new office in a new market. Critical to the success of this role includes developing a portfolio of relationships that produce opportunities for proposals and partnerships as well as the detailed management of Central Florida staff.
The responsibilities for this position include:
· Maintaining impeccable data in North Boundary, including all relevant details of projects, relationships, and more. This data entry must occur daily.
· Report weekly to leadership in Miami office on status of projects.
· Serve as sole purchasing agent for equipment, materials, and labor for projects.
· Hire new employees for Central Florida office, as the need arises.
· Oversee the coordination and logistics of all equipment transfers, deliveries, and job site needs.
· Review contractual documents for accuracy and garnish an understanding for the scope of work on an individual job basis. Must communicate information up to leadership and down to technicians.
· Ensure that all jobs get completed on schedule and within budget.
· Effectively communicate and outline expectations for jobs/work orders to subs, providing a clear action plan consistent with promoting efficient results.
· Work closely with Premier Team to coordinate next day’s dispatching of field employees in conjunction with customer confirmations or job requirements.
· Evaluate subs periodically and, if need be, take appropriate measures to uphold accountability to uphold Premier’s high standards of service in line with the Company’s core values.
· Work within a diverse team environment, showing professionalism and the level of leadership that will embolden a champion environment.
· Attending bid meetings and job walk-throughs, collecting vital information required to accurately price the work and support our customers.
· Following up on proposals sent for work with new and/or existing customers.
· Ensuring invoices are paid on time by following Premier accounting processes.
· Follow up on necessary tasks to comply with closing requirements on jobs in a timely manner.
· Minimum of five (5) years estimating experience in the HVAC industry with a proven track record required
· Experience with a previous CRM platform
· Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not required
· Managerial experience with clear examples of growing and maintaining teams
· Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and other construction documents
· Impeccable attention to detail and organization skills
· Knowledge of different types of HVAC systems and their components
· Strong skills in relationship building and relationship maintenance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Thorough understanding of related trades for the purposes of coordination various project estimates
· Self-motivated, extroverted, tactful, organized, and results-oriented
· Driven by a desire to provide high level of customer service
· Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM
· A desire to continually learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
· Compensation is based off of experience and is comprised of a mixture of salary and performance-based financial incentives
· An attractive benefits package is included, including paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
About Premier Air Conditioning
We at Premier are able to address all the standard requests for commercial HVAC needs, but we are passionate about and highly skilled in VRV / VRF systems. We have been in business for 21 years and are bondable up to 4 million for a single job. We have working construction efforts for hospitals, hotels, retail, Miami-Dade County Public and Charter Schools, financial institutions, and Amazon. Our GCs include HITT, Amicon, Link, Arellano, Thornton, GEC Associates and Florida Lemark. Our customers include Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Baptist Hospital, and more.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com