about the position…
Project engineers at Power Design work at our headquarters in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida, and have a clear career path in project management and is a perfect fit for motivated, driven individuals to quickly grow in the organization. In the project engineer role, you’ll be partnered with an experienced mentor as you learn all of the business aspects of running large-scale construction projects.
- Play a key role in helping the project team succeed by providing support with project deliverables throughout all phases of construction, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Collaborate with senior team members, suppliers and contractors to coordinate schedules, inventory, material and project correspondence (orders, timesheets, etc.).
- Regularly visit assigned projects, interacting with customers and other trades while representing the organization in the field.
- After receiving training in our state-of-the-art facility, utilize cutting-edge technology to assist on assigned projects.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- College graduate with a construction-related degree, or individual with 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Detail-oriented professional with the ability to quickly solve problems, who loves new challenges and is seeking a defined career path.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.