Salary Range: $65,674 – $78,419
How To Apply: Click on the green Apply Externally button and Use Job Number #22157 and to Apply.
Portland Public Schools (PPS) Human Resources Department is seeking talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to support PPS students. At PPS, every employee, despite having different roles, is an educator. We hope to attract a Training Coordinator who is a motivated self-starter with experience coordinating, leading, and organizing events that impact staff across our school district. We want someone who models the core PPS Educator Essentials and will be solutions-focused and play an important role in managing projects while providing support to the Director of Workforce Diversity & Development. If you are a great communicator, organized, technically savvy, and reliable, you will be an asset to our HR team. PPS is committed to eliminating systemic racism and its adverse impact on student learning, we seek candidates who bring a commitment to racial equity, inclusion, and social justice.
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Two years coordinating, organizing, leading professional development events
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education, Public Administration or related field
- Google Suites
- Bi-lingual and or Bi-cultural lived experiences
- Providing online/Hybrid Professional Development trainings
- Experience working in a richly diverse community and/or K-12 educational environment
Cover Letter Request: In your cover letter, please share how your demonstrated skills, strengths, and lived experiences have prepared you to lead in this role as the HR Workforce Diversity & Development Training Coordinator.
Watch This Video: One District
First screening will occur on April 21, 2021, at 3:00 pm.