At Playbook we believe that everyone deserves the ability to get ahead with incredible sports & academic programs. Through our best in class technology and integrated platform services we are revolutionizing the way that sports, education, and activity entrepreneurs launch and manage programs for students and communities across the world.
We have an amazing list of customers and partners including professional sports teams, fortune 500 companies, and 100’s of leading sports and activity organizations across the country. We also have established partnerships with star athletes including Kristaps Porzingis, Didi Gregorius, and over 30 other professional athletes and influencers who we embody our values and support our mission.
About the position
Our SDR position is for highly motivated, competitive candidates that are passionate about sports and looking to expand their sports business career. This position provides an accelerated path towards gaining a wide range of valuable experience and skills that will help you succeed in the sports industry. You will have extensive exposure to sales, business development, program operations, and marketing for both our core SMB operations and our sports tech startup. You will have unlimited opportunity to learn and advance every day and you’ll be a part of a tightly-knit team working together towards a shared mission.
As a SDR, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our business and help redefine the way companies hire. Our SDRs are often the first point of contact for our potential customers, so you’ll be responsible for representing NYC Sports and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire customer lifecycle. You’ll also become an expert in our business and products as you prepare yourself for the next step in your career.
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities
– You’ll manage and qualify inbound leads
– You’ll research companies and approach potential customers through a targeted selling strategy encompassing calling, email, social engagement, and events
– You’ll passionately test, measure, and improve outreach effectiveness
– Schedule quality meetings with top-tier contacts through consistent and creative outreach
– Coordinate meeting logistics and prepare meeting prepare materials
– Assist our Account Executives throughout the evaluation process to assure prospective clients receive the highest quality service and have an optimal experience
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
– Excellent phone skills, highly professional, articulate, and confident when speaking to prospects.
– Ambitious, cooperative, self-motivated individual who’s always looking for their next challenge.
– Technology savvy with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook.
– +1 Year B2B SaaS sales experience (in any industry) using Hubspot preferred, not required
– Strong passion and desire to grow within the Sports Business Industry
– Contribute to the company culture and resonate with our core values
– Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business Management or related field is preferred.
– 401(k) and 401(k) matching
– Paid Time Off
– Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
– Paid Travel Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $47,500.00 per year