About the position
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join the Playbook team to work on the front end interface and user experience. You will be responsible for owning much of the development of our core applications and integration of third-party tools for our marketing, operations, and product teams. We’re building the world’s best software for automating and growing sports and academic communities and we are looking for a developer who has an interest in the ability to execute on those ideas. You will partner with our product team, design team, and marketing team and will be responsible for developing sound technical solutions that will allow us to scale the business as we grow.
Must be able to work on site in Hoboken, NJ.
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities
- Work with third party tools such as Paysafe and Mandrill.
- Collaborate with development team on new features.
- Github-based rapid deployment environment.
- Work across design and engineering to perfect the product experience.
- Take ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Experience working on AWS
- Experience working with growth and product teams to meet business needs
- Proven engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Good understanding of database schemas and queries
- Demonstrated instincts around building delightful user experiences, and ability to balance iteration speed with quality
- Strong business instincts and fundamentals