We are hiring several additional candidates for our highly competitive 2-4 year flex sales program as well as 2022 grads for our summer internship program.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads
- Research companies and approach potential customers through a targeted selling strategy encompassing calling, email, social engagement, and events
- Passionately test, measure, and improve outreach effectiveness
- Schedule quality meetings with top-tier contacts through consistent and creative outreach
- Coordinate meeting logistics and prepare meeting prepare materials
- Assist our Account Executives throughout the evaluation process to assure prospective clients receive the highest quality service and have an optimal experience
What We Can Offer
- Vision and Upside – Playbook is building the shopify for sports and experience businesses. As we scale our plan to build a 300 member sales team we feel it’s critical for every hire to have a significant amount of shares in Playbook. You’ll receive substantial options in Playbook vesting over 4 years. It’s our conviction that you’ll see continued growth in the value of these share in 4 years.
- Work/Life Harmony – We are a work hard, play hard culture where we actually look forward to coming to work every day. You will be part of a highly talented team working towards clear goals and you’ll have clear expectations for your own path of development and growth.
- Growth – Our goal is to build Playbook’s reputation as the #1 place to launch your sports career. We have carefully designed our program to help incredible recent graduates develop and grow at an accelerated rate while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Your Path in the Program
- Year 1- Entry Level Business Development Associate
- You will work under our Sales Director Ben Neistat and our elite account executives in an accelerated program to master our consultative sales process while working with your team to hit well defined quarterly goals. There will be extensive training and metrics to allow you to see how you are stacking up against expectations and goals.
- Year 2- Junior Account Executive
- After approximately 1 year (can be 9-15 months in some cases) effective Business Development Associates will be promoted to Junior Account Executive where they will be responsible for their own quota and book of business with a sales analyst reporting to them. You will be reporting to a team leader but you will be closing your own deals and reaping the benefits.
- Year 3-4 and Beyond
- We offer unlimited opportunities for growth and there will be several paths that can be taken by successful candidates. After 2 years in the program we expect you to continue growing with the Sales team. With that said we think it’s important to define the other paths that successful graduates may take. In all scenarios we will have your back and ensure you are experiencing rapid growth in achieving your career goals.
Potential Paths After the Program
- Get promoted to a Senior Account Executive, and then Sales Manager. We are experiencing rapid growth and we expect graduates from our sales program to step up into leadership roles in our organization moving forward.
- Join another team at Playbook.
- Leverage Playbook as a launching pad for your next opportunity. We have an incredible track record placing Playbook graduates in their ideal role. Our managers are well connected in sports, finance, and technology and in our culture our #1 value is team first. As part of Playbook senior advocates will have your back and do everything possible to ensure you get the best possible offers for the role you’re looking for. We have a great track record producing successful “graduates”. These add to our network in the NYC area and throughout the NBA and NFL and enhance our reputation for producing exceptionally talented program graduates.